Saturday, January 23, 2010

WOJ Guest Designer Call Entry

Hello Friends~ I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!  This is my 2nd post today...so scroll down to see the Stamps and Smiles sneak peek for today!

I have my Guest Designer Entry for over at Whiff of Joy!  These are my ultimate favorite stamps of all time.  I think I pretty much own every stamp....now to find more time to play with them all!  :)


Once again I have made another easel card.  I really love the elegance to these cards!  And I had to use my FAVORITE color combo of pink and brown!  I have used the cutie pie Willow with Gingerbread Heart.


In order to enter you have to create a card with the sketch that Katharina has provided.  What a lovely sketch it was and so much fun to create with!  I've used my new Bo Bunny Gift of Love papers! LOVE LOVE LOVE this collection...pink, brown, swirls, and flowers....what more can a girl ask for?!  To get my flowers to match my coloring and papers perfect I took out some white flowers and airbrushed them to get an exact match.  Then used my cotton candy shimmerz and star dust stickles to sparkle them up!

Willow was colored with my Copics.  Then cut out with my labels 1 nesties.  I kept the nestie around my image and then airbrushed with R20....and hand drew some doodles around the edge with my Copic multiliner.  Star Dust Stickles was added to Willow headband, and Diamond Stickles was added to her apron stars and edge.
 

For the bottom panel I have used some raffia and wove in pink and brown lace.  Then used my MS punches and added some pearls for a fine finishing touch.  I hope you have enjoyed my creation!  Don't forget to come back later tonight for the Stamps and Smiles Blog Hop!

Recipe:
StampsWillow with Gingerbread Heart, and Bench is Art Impressions
Inks: Copics, Copic Multiliner, white gel pen
Copic Colors Used: R00, R02, R11, R20, R21, R22, R32, R35, R37, R46, R89, Y21, YR00, YR24, E00, E11, E13, E15, E21, E47, E49, E53, E57, E59, E99
Papers:  Bo Bunny Gift of Love Collection
ToolsCopic ABS, MS heart punches, EK success border punch, Labels 1 nesties, Scallop Circle and Circle Nesties,
EmbellishmentsStar Dust Stickles, Diamond Stickles, Pearls, Cotton Candy Shimmerz, Raffia, Ribbon from my stash

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

10 comments:

Maya said...

Ohhh that is gorgeous, Kim!!
Love the colors, the details and you`re coloring is fab!!
Hugs from Maya :)

Crystal said...

Kim WOWZA girl this is one stunning creation, LOVE LOVE the colors, your design and all these wonderful deets..WOJ will go crazy over this one sweetie!! Wish you the best of luck!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs~

Mary Lou said...

Goodness Gracious~~~ Just Lovely with those LOVE papers!!! Looks like you are loving that airbrush stuff~~Brent will be happy :)Saying a prayer for luck :) You absolutely win my vote (Hee hee) Oh my doesn't really count though :D
Love
Mom

Dragonlady said...

Hi Kim

Absolutely stunning card.

Hugs Ali x

Deb said...

oh wow, that is stunning! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous Kim!!!

Ewelina said...

Wonderful colors!!!

Katharina Frei said...

Oh what a charming card Kim!! Love the colours and your szene. Thanks for participating :)
Katharina xx

Lena Katrine said...

It's been quite some time since I've seen you've used this colorcombo :)
And I love it!!! It's simply a georgeous card, hun!

kanishk said...

Love the colors, the details and you`re coloring is fab

Work from home India

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...